Production of car parts, the fastest replacement of worn-out accessories, tuning the body and interior.
Printing of components with high-strength photopolymers, polyamides that can withstand even high temperature loads.
Some examples of additive manufacturing solutions for the automotive industry are:
- printing of wheel rims and unique emblems
- replacing wipers, lost or worn plugs
- printing of functional interior elements: handles, buttons, parts of the dashboard, printing of bushings, printing of individual body design elements – arch linings, sills
- printing of protective plastic elements for motorcycles
- printing of forms for subsequent casting of bumpers
Advantages and results
3D printing allows you to quickly produce functional parts in the automotive industry, as well as provide quick replacement of worn parts. 3D printing is highly efficient, in some cases the production time is reduced by 80% compared to traditional manufacturing methods, as well as the cost price can be significantly reduced. Additive manufacturing provides truly limitless opportunities for prototyping, maintenance, and tuning of cars and motorcycles.
Please note that the world’s fastest Nexa3D printer solves the challenges of the automotive industry on a turnkey basis.